Pages

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

When Mother Nature ruins your plans, go on a road trip!

I had this awesome post ready to go for today and now I can't even share it with you. I guess that's what you get when Mother Nature has the final say. Alison and I were supposed to go up to Rocktown in Lafayette, GA for a bouldering/camping trip with some friends, but those plans changed thanks to Mother Nature and the rain she's bringing.

If you know me, you know I can't just sit around when I have time off work.

So we're going on a road trip!



Note: It took us about 2 hours to make these plans yesterday.

Once I'm off work we're heading over to Aiguille for yoga and some climbing tonight. It'll be my first time ever doing yoga so any advice or happy thoughts sent my way would be much appreciated...I'll let ya know how it goes. From there we're heading over to New Smyrna Beach to spend some time with my family and some friends.

Tomorrow I'm hoping the surf is good and if it isn't, it may be the perfect time to test my new Pro Fly Rain Tarp that Eagles Nest Outfitters sent me. I've only set it up once in the backyard and it seems like it's going to perform really well, but there's only one way to find out. Later that night we're planning on watching the sky light up from the comfort of our hammocks.

We're also planning on heading down to Tampa to just hangout and catch the Rays game at Tropicana Field. But I'm really looking forward to staying at my first cool little hostel. I've wanted to stay at a nice looking one for a little while now and I think I've found it. I'll keep you posted on what we think.

Stay tuned on Twitter and Instagram for lots of updates this weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment